Canine Carry Outs Chew-Lotta dog treats are the tasty, indulgent, meaty snack that beats dry ordinary biscuits any day. Basted with the beefiest flavor, every crunchy bite is bursting with the baked-in meaty taste your dog craves. This two-pack of bones is perfect for small to medium-sized dogs and are sure to provide long-lasting chewing goodness to satisfy even the most energetic dog.
- Hearty, meaty flavor that your dog can appreciate
- Lasts 30% longer than the leading chew bone
- Bones look like they are fresh from the butcher
- Bone meal for dogs is fully edible
Dextrose, Wheat Flour, Dried Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Garlic Powder, Salt, Animal Fat (BHA/BHT Used As A Preservative), Modified Food Starch, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Lactic Acid, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, D-calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin), Animal Plasma, Caramel Color, Potassium Sorbate (Used As A Preservative), Beef Stock, BHA (Used As A Preservative), Onion Extract.
Feed as a Snack or a treat, as part of a healthy diet. Always monitor your pet while treating.
- Adult Dogs, 10-25 Lb: 1-2 Bones Per Week.
- Adult Dogs, 25-45 Lb: 2-3 Bones Per Week.
- Adult Dogs, 45-65 Lb: 3-4 Bones Per Week.